Here is my research statement
- SPIRIT - A framework for creating distributed recursive tree applications. The source code is available under the DM folder of Treelogy sourcecode.
Paper (ACM DL)
- Treelogy - A Benchmark Suite and an Ontology for Tree Traversal Algorithms.
Paper (IEEE Xplore)
- Auto-generation of distributed implementations of shared-memory algorithms (in progress). A technical report of an older version of a part of this project can be found here
- Hybrid CPU-GPU scheduling and execution of tree traversals - Scheduling optimization for tree traversal algorithms executing on GPUs. Paper (ACM DL)
- HSSEigen: Parallelizing and distributed-memory implementation of super-fast eigen solvers for HSS matrices.
- WaSP - Ensemble-based, Warm-Starting Parameter Initialization for Training of Deep Neural Network Models.